Friday 16 January 2015

Soccer!

We drove down to Manchester after we had visited the Robinson's for dad and I to see Manchester United play South Hampton in soccer or football as its really called.  Dad and I were so excited that we got there extra early.  One of the main things I loved about the soccer game was the atmosphere - everyone was so loud!  They were cheering, shouting, swearing and chanting including singing songs that we couldn't understand - it was funny!  There were over 80 000 people in the stadium, about 90% of the people there were Man United fans.  Sadly Man United lost 1 nil to South Hampton.  After that there was silence like a library......  I was disappointed but I still really enjoyed the match, it was well worth going and I'd really like to go and see Manchester United play again.  
This photo was taken an hour before the match started, then all the seats filled up just before the match began. Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment